The Tradition Continues
We only have about 30 ornaments still available for pre-sale. You can still order one until supplies run out. Each ornament is $5.00. Ornaments will be available for pick up at the Holiday Concert on Thursday, December 7th.
Please note...Seniors already paid for their ornament with their Senior Fee.
You can order online and pay by credit card or send in cash/check once you complete your online order.
2021 TROJAN PRIDE FALL SPIRIT WEAR
2021 Sonic Drive-In discount cards are BACK!
The Sonic cards can be sold to friends, family, or neighbors for $5 each. Each card has a value of $25 in savings on various items at Sonic. Students sell the cards and then deposit the money earned ($5 per card sold) to their trip account to be used for their band expenses. The cards expire 12/31/21. You can order them online and the cards will be given to your student in their concert band or email Shelley Lombardo to arrange pick up of a batch of cards.
***Please make sure your students concert band is updated before you complete this form so that the cards are delivered to the correct class***
Go to MY ACCOUNT / Parent & Student Information / update Concert band class
- Each card should be sold for $5 and the proceeds should be deposited to the student's trip account.
- Turn in the money you collect on any Money Friday. Please put it an envelope and write the student's name, student ID number, and "Sonic Card Money" on the outside.
- Any unsold Sonic cards should be returned to Shelley Lombardo.
- If you sell all the cards you've requested and want to sell more, feel free to come back to this form and request another set.
- Please contact Shelley Lombardo (jenksstudentfundraising@
gmail.com) with any questions.
Concession Stand Workers Needed
Here is a schedule of current and future events available for concession workers. We have shifts for FRIDAY, MONDAY and THURSDAY games. This schedule is updated periodically so be sure to return for the most up to date info. We are hoping for a normal season this year but you never know what this season will hold so there could be a possibility the schedule will change. We appreciate your time and flexibility.
Thank you for volunteering for the concession stand.
- Concession workers must be part of one or more of the following groups
- Current 8th – 12th Grade Jenks Band Student.
- Parent or Legal Guardian of a current 8th – 12th grade Jenks Band Student.
- Current 8th – 12th Grade Jenks High School student who is a sibling of a current 8th – 12th Grade Jenks Band Student.
- Concession workers must provide a copy of a current Oklahoma Food Handlers Permit.
- Concession workers will receive a per hour credit applied to their student’s trip account. Partial hours worked will be prorated accordingly.
- Concession workers must wear closed toe shoes and a travel T-shirt. Also, are "strongly encouraged" to wear a mask but not required.
Games normally end around 10:00 pm.
Volunteer shifts include the following opportunities for $8.00 an hour
- Cashier - ADULT ONLY
- Runner - Preferably 8th graders, students but open to anyone
- Food Preparation - Open to anyone
- Beverage Stocker - Must be able to lift cases of pop $10.00 an hour
Contact Brook Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.