2021 Sonic Drive-In discount cards are BACK!
The Sonic cards can be sold to friends, family, or neighbors for $5 each. Each card has a value of $25 in savings on various items at Sonic. Students sell the cards and then deposit the money earned ($5 per card sold) to their trip account to be used for their band expenses. The cards expire 12/31/21. You can order them online and the cards will be given to your student in their concert band or email Shelley Lombardo to arrange pick up of a batch of cards.
***Please make sure your students concert band is updated before you complete this form so that the cards are delivered to the correct class***
Go to MY ACCOUNT / Parent & Student Information / update Concert band class
- Each card should be sold for $5 and the proceeds should be deposited to the student's trip account.
- Turn in the money you collect on any Money Friday. Please put it an envelope and write the student's name, student ID number, and "Sonic Card Money" on the outside.
- Any unsold Sonic cards should be returned to Shelley Lombardo.
- If you sell all the cards you've requested and want to sell more, feel free to come back to this form and request another set.
- Please contact Shelley Lombardo (jenksstudentfundraising@
gmail.com) with any questions.